Seasonal Tuition (September-May) is based strictly on the time length of the classes. Tuition is NOT based on the style of dance or the faculty member conducting the class.
- 45 Minute Class – $50 Per Month
- 60 Minute Class – $52 Per Month
- 75 Minute Class – $54 Per Month
- 90 Minute Class – $56 Per Month
- 120 Minute Class – $58 Per Month
REGISTRATION: A $35.00 Registration Fee per family plus first month’s tuition is due at the time of registering. Registration is not considered complete and class space is not reserved until these fees are paid. Registration fees are non-refundable/non-transferable. ALL families must update their information in our Parent Portal at the time of registration. It is imperative that we have a CURRENT e-mail address on file. E-mail is our SOLE means of communication with our families.
FAMILIES WITH OUTSTANDING BALANCES MUST BRING THEIR ACCOUNT CURRENT PRIOR TO ENROLLING FOR THE 18/19 DANCE SEASON.
MONTHLY PAYMENTS: Anyone who chooses to pay monthly is asked to keep a credit card on file with Martell School of Dance. We accept cash, check, and credit cards (Visa, Master Card, AMEX, and Discover). Monthly tuition can be paid by cash, check or credit card before the 7th of every month. No statements will be emailed out, unless your account is past due. If tuition is not paid by the 7th, your card will be automatically charged the monthly tuition. If you decline a card on file and do not pay tuition by the 7th of the month, your account will be assessed a $15 late fee. This includes any and all expired or declined credit cards on file. Late Fees will be enforced.
By agreeing to our payment policies, you acknowledge that If tuition and late fees are not paid by the end of the month, Martell School of Dance reserves the right to interrupt your child’s attendance until the account balance is brought current.
OUR STUDIO DEPENDS ON YOUR TIMELY TUITION PAYMENTS
If you wish to have your credit card automatically charged for monthly tuition, you may choose a payment date of the 28th (prior to month due), 1st or 7th of current month due.
SEMI ANNUAL PAYMENTS: Anyone choosing to make two payments for the 9 month dance year must make these payments by Monday, September 10th and Monday, January 10th. Dancers may NOT participate if payments are not made on time.
ANNUAL PAYMENT: Anyone choosing to pay in full for the 9 month dance year will receive 10% off their entire tuition. This payment must be paid in full by Monday, September 29th in order to receive the discount. The 10 % tuition discount DOES NOT include classes that are added on or after September 29th.
BAD CHECKS: Any person who submits a bad check will be charged the fee that the bank debits our account in addition to re-payment of tuition.
CANCELLATION OF ENROLLMENT – NOTICE REQUIRED It will be assumed that you will continue with your / your child’s dance education, consecutively, each month upon registering in the fall for the season.
Should you wish to discontinue enrollment/class participation, we ask that you submit a notice in writing PRIOR to the new month of classes. If we do not receive such notification, it will be expected that the monthly tuition will be due in full on the 1st of the new month.
If cancellation of classes is related to injury or other extenuating circumstances, please request a personal meeting with Rachel Yunker.
TUITION CYCLES & HOLIDAYS Tuition is calculated on a monthly basis. Within the dance season, like in academic seasons, there are designated holidays that Martell School of Dance honors. We are in session for holidays such as Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Columbus Day, Presidents Day, etc. Our yearly calendar is included at the end of this document and is shared on our website with continuous live updates.
LATE TUITION FEE:
There will be a $15 late fee for any unpaid tuition by dates listed above.
- Annual Tuition Payment Discount: Anyone choosing to pay their tuition in full for the 9 month season (September- May) will receive 10% off their entire tuition. Does not include classes enrolled on or after September 29th.
- Referral Discount: Anyone who refers a student to Martell who then registers for the September-May dance year (2018-2019) will receive a $10 discount towards one month of tuition.
- Multi Class Discount: The first two classes per student or family are full price. Each class after the first two receives a discount of $20 per class, per month. Ex: a $45/month class becomes $25/month. Discounts are taken from the least expensive classes in which the student is enrolled.
- Standard Multi Student Family Discount: Any family with two or more students dancing will receive $5 off their monthly tuition PER additional family member.
- Multi Student Family Rebate: We are pleased to offer a $50 Multi-Student Rebate for families whose monthly account exceeds $500.
Discounts were re-worded on 8/2/18 per the request for clarification. We are still pleased to offer the new rebate and hope that it is beneficial to your family!
DISCOUNTS INCLUDE ONLY IMMEDIATE FAMLY. NOT COUSINS AND EXTENDED FAMILY