SAFETY PROTOCOL FOR RETURNING IN PERSON
All safety protocol for our responsible return to dance can be found here.
END OF SEASON PERFORMANCES:
Zoom Virtual Recitals!
May 26th through May 30th in your Zoom Classroom (Teachers are e-mail families)
- Get dressed to the 9’s in your costume, hair, and make up
- Perform your dance with your friends while your family cheers you on
- Take your featured final bow!
(All faculty will record the final performance and send a link to the families)
Monday, June 22nd – Saturday, June 28th
- The final week of June Classes will include Final in-Studio Performances.
- Students will bring their costume to class
- Students will prep their hair and make up before arriving to the studio for class
- Students will be filmed inside the studio (sorry no spectators) as they perform for the final time this season.
- All recordings will be sent via link to their families at home.
June tuition will resume at full price.
We are deeply sorry that are not able to refund for costumes as these are your purchased property. All costumes are available for pick up at the Martell Tu location. The next pick up day will be Friday, May 22nd. from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm.
COSTUME PICK UP DAY
Friday, May 22nd, Martell Tu Location, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please display your dancer’s name clearly in the windshield of your car and we will bring your costume out. We will be sending a link to Sign Up Genius as well as a list of families who we have costumes for. There are still a handful that we are waiting on from the costume company.
PICTURE DAY WITH VICKI LANTZ!
Saturday, May 30th, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Social Distancing and Sanitizing will take place throughout the day. As you plan, here are the affiliated costs. Cash only.
Sitting Fee: $35 Per Person
– 6 Poses Each (Digital Copies)
– 3 Costume Maximum
– 1 Costume Only = 6 poses
– 2 Costumes = 3 poses per costume
– 3 Costumes = 2 poses per costume
At this time, group photos are not available, however, there will be opportunity to have your photo taken in Studio A at the Main Studio in front of our signature mural as well as in front of a professional back drop in Studio C.
No props will be used at this time.
We are still in the process of determining our ability to offer Summer Classes and Camps. If you have enrolled for a Summer Class or Camp that does not take place, a full refund will be issued. We will notify our families of our plans for summer as soon as possible.