NEW REGISTRATION PROCESSES!
HOW TO REGISTER..
Beginning August 10th, 2020
1. ONLINE registration will be available beginning Monday, August 10th for Move With Me and Pre-School classes through Level I / Recreational classes (Recreational classes are considered classes by age such as Musical Theatre, Hip Hop, Fusion, Level I).
2. The following classes WILL NOT have the Online Enrollment option due to pre-requisites:
- 3rd-4th Accelerated Classes
- Level II or higher classes
- Int/Advanced Clogging
- Acro III – VI
3. Classes WITHOUT an on-line enrollment option can be enrolled for in the following ways:
- Via in person enrollment (use Sign up Genius below to schedule your one-one meeting).
- Via zoom conference (enter Zoom room on dates provided and we will meet with families one by one as they join our waiting room.
4. PAYMENT REQUIRED. This year, we are asking that every family pays upon enrollment via a credit or debit card. This is a simple service available in the Parent Portal. Once your initial payment is complete, you will have the ability to send in other forms of payment at your leisure throughout the dance season. You can always update / modify your payment method in the Portal at any time for your convenience, however every family is required to keep a credit card on file. Please refer to our Family Handbook for more information on Policies and Procedures. We will charge cards on file for any unpaid tuition by 11:59 pm on the date of enrollment. If we are unable to process payment we will email you regarding any issues and your child will be waitlisted until we hear from you. Other students will have the opportunity to enroll and the class may fill, so please note this is a matter of urgency.
**Cash and checks can always be dropped off in the mailbox at Martell Tu. Please email us at michelle.martellofficemanagers.com if you plan to DROP OFF a tuition payment. You can also use the in person registration dates to drop off a payment. We just ask that you keep us informed so that we do not drop your dancer from their classes (SEE BELOW).
5. ANNUAL TUITION
If you would like to pay annually and receive 10% off your total yearly tuition, please email [email protected]. The ten percent off will be recalculated for September through May.
Enrollment will NOT be secured unless first month’s Registration & Tuition paid in full
6. All families must complete the Online Enrollment Google Packet at the time of registration and agree to our Policies and Procedures. No paper will be transferred back and forth. CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE OUR ENROLLMENT FORM PACKET!
7. We ask for your patience and understanding with this new enrollment plan. Ultimately, our goal is for every student to have the opportunity to participate in the classes of their choice on the days and times that work best for them. Due to Covid regulations, our class sizes are much smaller than in years past. Classes will fill up quickly and we encourage our families to join waitlists if they cannot initially get into the class of their choice. Class enrollment is first come, first served.
8. Questions about our approach to Covid Safety? Click HERE.
9. Questions about our Dress Code? Click HERE for a full view.
This season we have updated our Ballet & Pointe class attire requirements
10. Interested in ZOOM ONLY options? Click HERE.
REGISTRATION DATES & OPTIONS
ONLINE / “OPEN” WEB REGISTRATION
Online “Open” Registration will begin on Monday, August 10th.
The following Age Groupings and Class Levels can enroll online without the need of assistance by a Martell Administrator:
- Move With Me / Tumble With Me
- Pre School and Kindergarten
- 1st-4th Grade Recreational Dancers (excludes any 1st-4th Accelerated Ballet, Tap, Jazz class; those are by invitation only)
- 5th-12th Grade Recreational Dancers (Level I, Musical Theatre, Hip Hop, Beginner Classes, Adult Ballet)
All enrollment is on a first come, first served basis. Online Enrollment will remain open from August 10th through September 7th.
ACCELERATED LEVEL II AND UP REGISTRATION (ZOOM ROOMS!)
Students planning to enroll in Level II or higher classes are required to enroll by scheduling an appointment. This is to assure students are enrolled per their recommended placement. Our schedule is meticulously designed to accommodate student interests as much as possible and we are happy to offer the best suggestions to meet the needs of our dancers.
Placement Forms will be e-mailed for dancers who are recommended for a Level II or higher class. If you did not receive a placement form, please enroll for the class that corresponds with your age grouping/ Level I.
ZOOM ENROLLMENT REGISTRATION DATES (UPDATED 8/17/2020)
Monday, August 17th: 4:00-8:00 PM (Both monthly and annual tuition)
*Missed your chance to enroll on Zoom? You can still sign up for an enrollment appointment in person.
LINK TO ENROLLMENT ROOM #1: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82176034354?pwd=MFl5RFRYVTdXMHJ0Q3A1TVpFeVRRdz09
Meeting ID: 821 7603 4354
IN PERSON REGISTRATION FOR ANY DANCE FAMILY!
We are offering the following dates for families to come to the studio for an in person *Enrollment Meeting:
Saturday, August 22nd from 4:00 – 8:00 PM
*Miss your chance to enroll? Please e-mail [email protected] to make an arrangement.
*Face masks are 100% REQUIRED for these meetings and ONLY one person plus the dancer is permitted to attend.
Please use this Sign Up Genius link to schedule your meeting and we will call you in from your vehicle when we are ready for you! Note, some meetings tend to last a little longer than others, but, we will be eager to assist you! Cash and Check payments can be accepted at these appointments.
SIGN UP GENIUS LINK:
Pre-4th Grade Dance Families:
WE ANTICIPATE THAT OUR CLASSES WILL FILL MUCH MORE QUICKLY THIS YEAR DUE TO OUR SMALLER CLASS SIZES. WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE OUR FAMILIES TO JOIN WAITLISTS WHEN THE OPTIONS ARISE. WE WILL DO ALL WE CAN TO HELP OUR FAMILIES WHO EXPRESS INTEREST IN CERTAIN CLASSES ENROLL AS THEY DESIRE.